Monday 3 March 2014

Paper mate Inkjoy Ballpoint Pens

Papermate Inkjoy colourful pens
Every year on his birthday, along with his cool presents, my son gets some stationery. Mainly because he's less likely to steal my pens if he has his own and secondly because I can't resist a pen buying opportunity.
Like me, he enjoys doodling in his notebooks and writing stories and there are some fabulous doodleworthy colours in this set so I had to test them out for myself.

Papermate Inkjoy rubbish doodle
As you can see, my doodles are appauling. A shark with its tail on backwards and a man desperately trying to swim away, just in case you didn't get it!

The pens are triangular shaped. I'm used to round pens so did think it strange, until I started doodling. It didn't take long to understand the benefits of the triangular shape. Its comfortable to hold providing you grip the pen from the right angle. You'll know if you're not. The 3 sides give my fingers more surface area to grip without squeezing too hard. The ink flow is smooth and constant and the colours are bright.

I love the trademark hearts on the lids. I love the small details that give the pens a bit of a feminine feel but they blend in just enough so that my son didn't even notice or care about them.
Papermate Inkjoy lids
I'd have carried on drawing ridiculous things all evening if it wasn't for my son swiping them away. He said I was enjoying them too much and that I had plenty of my own if I wanted to carry on drawing rubbish pictures!



9 comments:

  1. I'm a stationary lover, and now I want these!!
    Tania xx

    http://taniaxkoi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pen with a good stylus makes drawing or calligraphy on tablets easy. The rubber tip is one way of ensuring that the tip will glide across your screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pens one of my go to pens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . .
    buy dmt vape pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Lab Beaker 2 Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really wonderful and watchable. I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will definitely like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to express my gratitude for your fantastic content on gel pens! Your insights helped me find the perfect pens for my projects. Thanks a bunch for sharing your expertise!

    ReplyDelete